General Corporate Advice
GC Partners Asia provides general Corporate Advice in relation to Strategic Investment, M&A and IPOs including advice on strategy, structure, timing, presentation and process.
- GC Partners Asia provides strategic reviews to assess non-binding offers & expressions of interest from third parties.
- We also available to prepare, as well as review, value enhancing business strategies on behalf of Boards.
- These reviews focus on maximising value for client’s shareholders.
- GC Partners Asia provides access to key Asian investors and partners through client Roadshows. GC Partners Asia has developed long-term relationships and maintains up to date databases of the key listed, government and private industry participants in each industry where we have expertise.
GC Partners Asia utilises its analysts, senior staff and access to local research providers to prepare tailored Industry, Market & Competition Reports, Credit Analysis and Market Entry Strategies for our clients.
Strategic Investment, Project Equity & Debt and M & A
GC Partners Asia assists with aspects of assignments in relation to Strategic Investment, Project Equity & Debt, Mezzanine Finance, M&A and Offtake Agreements:
- Project Assessment including the viability of undertaking the proposed transaction
- Project Planning, Timetabling and Preparation, including Structuring & Packaging
- Preparation of Project Documentation for presentation to pre-qualified Counterparties focused on the client’s industry, business model, stage of development, objectives and financial requirements
- Identification of suitable Funding and or Strategic Partners
- Management of Requisitions
- Transaction documentation support
- Due diligence support
- Advise on Dataroom set-up and management
- Negotiation Support
IPO Planning, Structuring, Packaging & Management
GC Partners Asia assists with the following aspects of IPO assignments:
- Project Assessment including the viability of undertaking an IPO
- Project Planning, Timetabling and Preparation
- Transaction Structuring and Packaging
- Preparation of customised Project Documentation for presentation to the potential Advisors and Pre-IPO investors focused on the client’s industry, business model, stage of development, objectives and financial requirements
- Sourcing and qualification of appropriate Advisors – including Brokers, NOMAD’s (for AIM Admissions), Reporting Accountants, Legal Advisors, Competent Persons (where required) and Financial PR
- Introduction of Non-Executive Directors
- Pre-IPO funding
- Continuous communication with & Management of the Advisors
- Review of Transaction Documentation
- Assistance with “in house” due diligence requirements
- Negotiation Support
- Market Strategy
Trading – Offtake
With GC Partners Asia extensive contacts throughout the mining & resources industry and its position in the Chinese market, GC Partners Asia opened its Trading Division in 2011.
This Division deals with bulk commodities and product for Chinese steel mills and traders. This includes:
- Iron Ore
- Scrap Steel
GC Partners Asia also deals with offtake with:
- Base Metals with processors, fabricators and refineries
- Industrial minerals including graphite, lithium, zircon and titanium oxide
GC Partners Asia has developed relationships with Chinese and Asian fertiliser manufacturers, chemical companies and traders. In regards to these relationships GC Partners Asia deals mostly with: